Join the rebellion and play with your friends thanks to unique cross-platforming!
Independent developer Midgar Studio and video game publisher Playdius announced today the official launch of futuristic parkour game Hover on consoles! The game is from now on available for $24,99/24,99€ on PlayStation®4, followed tomorrow by the Xbox One version, and on Thursday, Sept.20 by the Nintendo Switch™ version. Previously released on Steam in May, 2017 after a successful Kickstarter campaign, Hover will feature unique cross-platforming, allowing consoles gamers to play together and with their Steam friends! Time to join the rebellion!
Hover is a fast-paced single and multiplayer parkour game set in a futuristic 3D open world. You’re in charge of a team of young rebels, who fight against the new anti-leisure laws oppressing the city. Equipped with high-tech gears allowing amazing jumps and speed, the rebels can roam the city to sabotage the propaganda, help citizens, and put an end to the Great Admin’s oppression by reaching the Galactic Union!
- An amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Astonishing moves: Slide, bounce, dash and wall-jump through Hover City thanks to your high-tech suit.
- Online multiplayer: Join your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in races, events or score battles created in real time by the community.
- Level up mechanics: Gain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your character. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- A customizable experience: Instantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- A dynamic J-Pop inspired soundtrack: composed by Cedric Menendez, with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio, Yakuza series).
- Cross-platform: No barriers allowed! Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC players will be able to play all together. PlayStation®4 owners will be able to encounter PC users. Also, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC users will be able to invite players from their platform’s friend lists.