_____ Playdius, indie game publisher _____
Playdius is the publishing branch of Plug In Digital.
Since 2015 we provide talented indie video games studios with an extended support to help them achieve higher goals with their games.
We are patiently building a strong line up on PC, Consoles and Mobile with games from all over the world. Our ambition is to bring to the players the very best of the incredible indie production, with creative and different games that match with our mojo: “Play Outside the Box”.
- Plug In Digital is founded
- Launch of Plug In Digital Label
- 1st published game: Dead in Bermuda, from CCCP, on PC / Steam
- 1st successful Crowdfunding: Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan on Kickstarter
- 1st iOS/Android Release: A Normal Lost Phone, from Accidental Queens
- Plug In Digital Label becomes Playdius
- 1st Xbox/PS4 Release: Neurovoider from Flying Oak
- Playdius acquires The Sidekicks – Guillaume Jamet & Jeremy Zeler join in
- 1st Switch Release: Neurovoider from Flying Oak
Xbox One Games
CEO / Beloved Guru
VP / Head of Publishing
CTO / Production Adviser
Biz Dev / Consoles Top Dog
Salesman in Chief
Head of Social & Community
Account manager mobile