We are looking for a part-time freelance community manager to strenghten the Edge of Eternity team during the Early Access campaign.
This mission will be managed by Playdius but the community manager will join the staff of Midgar Studio.
The Community manager will be focused on providing answers to the community on forums and social networks.
The mission can be done partially in office (at Midgar Studio’s in Nimes) and partially remotely. Exact timing to be discussed.
Meetings at Playdius’ office in Montpellier will be required from time to time.
- Customer Support on Facebook, Steam and Discord
- Posts on the game social networks according to the marketing plans
- Webmarketing actions on Reddit, Twitter and other platforms
- Content creation: screenshots, video captures
- Ease the marketing assets delivery between the studio and the publisher
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Past experience in community management, forum moderation or customer support
- Practical knowledge of common social media (Facebook, Twitter…)
- Good knowledge of Discord and Steam community tools
- A taste for RPG & JRPG would obviously be appreciated
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter to jobs @ playdius-games.com
Include your freelance rate for approx 16 hours per week.